Client Partnership Specialist, Music Label
- 12 months contract role
- Reason for hiring: Additional support
- Well renowned social media company
This role will be supporting the Music Label Partnerships and Global Marketing Sales team in various responsive/ reactive categories:
- Assistance in escalating ad issues with Client Concierge on behalf of label partners such as New Page Experience ad bugs, ad approvals, ad account disablement, Business Manager permissions issues and more.
- Plugging into various partner ad questions to help directly answer partners and address their needs.
- Sharing best practices, case studies, invites to relevant events, etc.
- Ongoing strategy and education support for the Scaled Sales team lead working with partners such as creating one-sheets and campaign idea documents, developing strategic recommendations, building follow-up meeting materials after client requests, etc.
- Becoming an expert in the company's solutions for businesses of all sizes and adapt recommendations quickly to suit varying client needs.
- Troubleshooting and resolving partner ad issues in a timely manner
- Contributing to internal team meetings giving paid ideas and recommendations
- Identifying opportunities to improve ad products and the customer experience
- Building proficiency and working knowledge of the company's measurement solutions.
- Has 2+ years of digital media experience
- Experience cultivating client relationships
- Firm understanding of social media platforms and interaction with music
- Ability to meet multiple objectives in a fast-paced, highly iterative environment
- Experience interacting with record labels a plus but not required
- BA/BS Degree or Facebook Social Media Marketing Professional Certification
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.