- Global Investment Firm
- Fast-paced work environment
- Dynamic work culture
Our client is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. They seek to follow a balanced approach to wealth management, aiming to capitalize on both the large pool of wealth within mature markets as well as the significant growth in wealth in Asia Pacific and other emerging markets.
The team sits within Operations and focusses on Exchange Trade Derivative (Futures & Options / OTC) and Equity Listed Products.
- Understanding Exchange & Market regulations.
- Develop and maintain the relations between Client Service and the Business Line.
- Demonstrate, promote and foster a strong working relationship between Client Service and other support functions.
- Dealing with all queries from clients ensuring problems are resolved promptly and efficiently during APAC time.
- Helping the Brokerage team on any fee related issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Banking & Finance or equivalent
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Exchange Traded Derivatives (Futures & Options)
- Client Service Experience - preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal
Interested candidates please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Raymond De Amboy (EA Reg no: R1219021) at Raymond.email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.