12 Months Contract
Well known social media company
Our client is looking for a dynamic individual who will focus on planning, implementing, and optimizing advertising campaign spending for the world's top tier advertisers. This individual will work with key gaming clients across South APAC and will be based in our Singapore office.
- Work directly with key clients as an advertising expert
- Be a pillar of knowledge within the team on advertising products and methodologies
- Educate clients on advertising processes, tools, products, and best practices
- Consistently monitor advertising campaign performance and identify opportunities to optimize and improve return on investment
- Work with local, regional, and global cross functional teams to share, establish and improve best practices and procedures
- Use research and insights that will:
- Help further develop and evolve advertising platform and guidelines
- Help clients and other team members find new, better methods for planning, managing and implementing ad campaigns
- 8+ years of experience in an account management and/or data analysis role
- Ability to take initiative and lead projects where necessary
- Ability to spot trends/patterns and identify marketing opportunities in a timely manner
- Demonstrate ability to think strategically about complex issues on a macro and micro level, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans
- Ability to prioritize work and focus on high-priority tasks
- Be a strong communicator to both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong understanding of vision and advertising proposition
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.