Cloud Infrastructure professionals develop and deliver hosting solutions to meet today's growing demand for agile and cost effective computing solutions. Using both private and public cloud technologies, our consulting professionals implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of today's corporate and digital applications.
- Eagerness to participate on a team designing cloud based application hosting and data services.
- Identify business requirements and corresponding cloud based solutions.
- Assess the full technology stack of services required including network, compute, storage, management and automation.
- Identify cloud ecosystem components across a variety of vendors that align with business objectives and meet technical design requirements.
- Compare and contrast alternatives across both technical and business parameters which support the define cost and service requirements.
- Delivery consistently high quality work.
- Deliver written or oral status reports regularly.
- Stay educated on new and emerging market offerings that may be of interest to our clients.
- Extensive travel may be required.
- Adapt to existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understand the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Use considerable judgment to define solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within the organisation. Establish methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Manage small teams and/or work efforts (if in an independent contributor role) at a client or within the organisation.
- Experience in technical architecture design, evaluation, and investigation.
- Experience in DevOps and MicroServices
- Experience in Project Management (Project and Resource planning using MS Project).
- Experience in 3 of the following:
- Server Operating Systems (e.g. Microsoft Windows, Unix, Linux, etc.).
- Virtualization Platforms (e.g. VMWare, Hyper-V, etc.).
- Cloud Computing and Storage (AWS, Azure)
- Workload Migration Automation Tools (Double-Take, Racemi, etc.)
- Cloud Management Platforms (vrealize, Gravitant, etc.)
- Infrastructure provisioning and management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Amazon Web Service (AWS) or Azure certification
- Previous Consulting or client service delivery experience.
- Infrastructure (Server, Storage, and Database) discovery, design, build, and migration experience.
- Experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations.
- Architectural exposure to Windows, LINUX, UNIX, VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, IIS Server, SAN, NAS, VCE/FlexPod, and other technologies.
- Technical/Team Leadership Experience.
Professional Skills Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem solving environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational & multi-tasking skills.
- Strong analytical skills and thought processes.