Our client, a leading global business in the Financial Services sector, are looking for an experienced Cloud Security Solution Delivery Manager to join and strengthen the business Information Security & Privacy team.
The Cloud Security Solution Delivery Manager will focus on technology evaluation, projects deploymnet and design frameworks across this global business. Working with key stakeholders the incumbent will provide advisory and guidance to business units with a focys on endpoint and system level security for digitization initiatives and cloud adoption.
Some of the key responsiblities include:
- Systems level hardening - develop and engineer the lifecycle management in handling OS/platform/technologies system hardening
- Threat & Vulnerabilities Management - develop and engineer the lifecycle management in handling of vulnerability assessment and compliance tool
- Take on approval role for firewall rule management.
- Endpoint security architecture and engineering, along with process improvement.
- Responsible for Endpoint security and systems hardening security metrics and audit assignments.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology / Computer Engineering / Computer Science.
- Experience hire of 8 years and above in supporting large organization with focus on IT security.
- Experience in project delivery, particularly on large scale projects that covered multiple locations.
- Hands-on experience on threat, vulnerabilities and system level security is mandatory.
- Understanding of malware infection lifecycle, endpoint security requirements and required security controls is mandatory.
- Understanding of system level hardening and vulnerabilities management lifecycle is mandatory.
- Scripting or coding experience with Powershell, BASH, etc is mandatory.
- Experience in leading and driving of IT security projects, ensuring deliverables are met accordingly to plan schedule and requirements.
- Experience with continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) security tools and practices.
- Professional Certifications: CISSP/CISM/CISA/MCSP/CCSK/CCSP is preferred
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary + bonus + benefits
- Well known global business with great opportunities for continued career development & growth
- Global & Regaional exposure
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Lorenzo Agatiello (EA Reg no: R11108756) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Lorenzo Agatiello (EA Reg no: R1108756) at +65 direct number for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.