Cloud Test Engineer
- 12 months contract role
- 2 positions open
- Responsible for developing and executing a strategy for qualifying the delivery of new solutions in the company's print ecosystem. This includes the low-level integration between 2-n assets all the way up through qualifying the entire end-to-end solution.
- Develops / refines acceptance criteria to declare a feature/solution "done" at each milestone and at the handoff to the solution validation organization.
- Maintains and reports status of integration qualification activities.
- Coordinates a regular defect escape analysis for actions to improve all levels of testing and continue to push defect finding upstream.
- Partners with the system test organization and each of the asset testing groups to develop an overall integration and validation plan across the ecosystem (firmware, cloud and clients) for each feature.
- Collaborates with the TPM to determine areas of integration risks between subsystems and schedules for when each of the component integrations can and should be qualified.
- Coordinates execution of manual tests as necessary to validate successful integration.
- Creates automated tests to be used as both feature functionality verification and regression as features are developed.
- Ensures needed automation capability needs are communicated to ecosystem tools development team to be able to automate needed coverage.
- Analyzes and reviews new product and solution designs and specifications for potential quality issues; provide tangible feedback and propose changes to improve product quality and minimize risk of failures.
- Reviews reports, test data, and process results for assigned components and subsystems to identify trends and issues, perform root-cause analysis, and develop recommendations for resolution.
- Participates in the design of the features with integration qualification in mind.
- Test Planning, Test Design, Test Estimation, Test Strategy, Test Cases Design, Test Automation and integration to Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline.
- Experience with Representational State Transfer Application Programming Interface (REST APIs).
- Hands on expertise in Test Automation using Python Framework.
- Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Defect escape analysis.
- Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and outsourced partners regarding status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- Exposure to automation Framework development.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Maricris Fermin (EA Reg no: R1110126) at Maricris.Fermin@peoplebank.asia.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.