- 9 months contract
- Central Singapore
- Our client is one of the leading IT enterprise cloud computing company
- Ranked as Fortune "100 Best Companies to work for"
- Directly responsible for ensuring that the accounts receivable portfolio turns into cash thereby positively impacting company's cash flow through their direct customer collection efforts.
- Healthy cash flow is looked upon by the investment community as both an efficiency and finance measure which translates into a component of our stock price. Healthy cash flow funds operating expenses as well as investments in research and development to enable us to grow.
- Initiates collection calls on assigned account base in accordance with Invoice Life Cycle Guidelines by exercising good business judgment and due diligence in evaluating account solvency and ability/willingness to pay.
- Facilitate customer payment by providing necessary documentation to customer
- Resolves customer billing disputes working with other Sales Operations personnel and Sales
- Escalates problem collection accounts to Credit and Sales management
- Works with credit analyst on financial distress accounts
- Negotiates payment plans for financial distress accounts
- Recommends accounts for suspension after proper collection activity
- Participates on process improvement projects as assigned
- Provides reports on assigned portfolio as requested to credit management
- Ensures compliance with all company policies
- Provides training as requested.
- Collections experience in a high growth environment
- Good customer relationship skills to manage a variety of customer iterations
- Demonstrated initiative, Ability to work independently, Demonstrated participation in process improvement initiatives and/or project management experience
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Ability to excel in a fast growing/fast paced environment delivering accuracy while managing to deadlines
- Thrives in a team environment
- Able to use Microsoft suite of tools effectively.
- 2-4 Years of experience required
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.