Command Centre Operations Engineer
- 12 months contract
- Work location: WFH until further notice or CBD
- Shift Schedule required (12 hours shift, permanent day team on a rotating basis and there will be weekend/public holiday schedule)
- Leading global digital payment company headquartered in US
Candidate will be part of the Operations Command Center - monitoring all critical production applications (Digital Mobile Products, Distributed Systems or Transactions) and resolve or manage the prompt resolution of all incidents.
- Chair and actively drive critical/major incident resolution to meet group MTTR objectives.
- Document and communicate critical milestones/progress of ongoing incidents on a bridge call timely and accurately.
- Accurately and promptly assess/solicit the impact, take ownership and drive incidents to resolution as dictated by the impact and severity of the problem.
- Responsible for the internal and external communication of issues to users, other internal support groups and the customers via pages, email broadcasts or phone.
- Correlate critical alerts on monitoring platform with actual system outages.
- Follow documented operations processes and work with appropriate groups to administer and maintain these policies to ensure standard approach is adopted during escalation or when implementing system changes.
- Provide an Operations and Support perspective in the adoption of new technologies and the implementation of new software.
- Support project schedules and changes which can include participation in UAT testing, creation of process and procedures, and assist with training specific to team. This includes evaluating of products and influencing decision of purchase or outcome.
- Collaborates with the project team, internal partners, external client, and third parties to ensure the successful delivery of the workforce management system and its integration.
- Resolve incidents promptly without escalation.
- Constantly follow-up on all open incidents and problem tickets to meet group objectives.
- Review and approve new alert handling procedures and ensure they are written clearly and can be carried out by all analysts.
- Work on multiple platforms including ticket queue, mailbox, alert console and phone calls.
- Provide routine L1 system administration on multiple server platforms (Windows, Unix/Linux, Solaris).
- Propose process/procedure improvements to better the department and services provided.
- Offer effective/sound recommendations to address repetitive issues
- BS degree in Information Systems CS or related field, or 2-4 years relevant work experience preferably in financial services.
- Adept customer service background.
- Windows or Unix Certifications preferred or equivalent experience in system administration (2-4 years).
- Good understanding of networking principles.
- Experience in supporting website and mobile applications.
- Knowledge of web services standards and related technologies (XML, SOAP, REST) is a plus.
- Possesses scripting/programming knowledge or 1+ years of experience in either of the following: Java, Spring, Oracle, and other programming languages.
- Meticulous, highly motivated and portray a sound business ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to effectively communicate at a staff level and senior management level.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.