Our client is looking for an experienced Commercial/ Business Analyst to join their APAC team in Singapore.
The successful candidate will be responsible for translating data and accountable for driving the growth of product lines within the business unit and providing practical recommendations to business units for complex situations.
He/She will be responsible for driving the growth of product lines within the Business Unit, supporting programs of moderate risk and complexity, preparing business plans, and analyzing, coordinating, and following through on business related issues.
They will also actively participate in proposal development efforts, identify potential follow-on/add-on work with current customers, maintain rapport with technical customers, perform revenue and P&L monitoring and analysis, support Strategic and Financial Planning by forecasting budget needs, and undertake other ad-hoc duties/projects assigned by the manager.
In summary, the Business Analyst will be responsible for a wide range of tasks related to business planning, strategy, and operations. They will play a key role in driving the growth of the Business Unit and ensuring its success.
- BS/BA degree in financial, management and/or technical related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience and 3 years of relevant experience in the Business / Commercial / Solutions analysis.
- Solid business acumen coupled with capability of financial statements and P&L management
- Strategic, critical and problem-solving thinking
- Ability to organize, perform and track multiple tasks accurately in short timeframes
- Demonstrate ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and deadlines using effective organizational and time management skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously without significant day to day direction
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as a team player
- Exceptional personality and ability to remain calm and perform under pressure
- Excellent English proficiency with demonstrated communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Comfortable in making presentations to senior executives
- Possess initiative and the drive to deliver excellence consistently
- Exceptional proficiency in Microsoft Office is a prerequisite, particularly Excel and Powerpoint skills
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Gina Ng (EA Reg no: R1110400) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.