* Global Investment Bank
* Fast-paced work environment
* Dynamic work culture
Our client is one of the largest investment bank in the world that offers investment management, securities, asset management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting.
The team works closely with team members across regional and global offices to facilitate the functions. The team supports a cross section of products ranging from highly complex structured transactions to more vanilla trades. Individuals are required to develop a strong product, industry, and technical knowledge in order to facilitate the transaction flow and to anticipate and avoid potential trade problems.
- Build and maintain strong Business relationship with various teams – Sales, Trading, Technology and other stakeholders to ensure timely resolution on complex issues
- Manage Real-time trade booking exceptions internally between the Trading and Sales desk Coordinate with external clients and internal teams for timely execution on Economic Affirmations , Legal Confirmations and Trade Settlements
- Monitor operational risk throughout trade processing life cycle Partner with Legal, Compliance and Operations team to ensure full compliance with financial regulatory reforms, internal risk management protocols and industrywide market practice
- Implement Firm polices for governing the confirmation process to strengthen fraud prevention controls globally Support buildout of systems and process to accommodate regulatory, industry, and new business initiatives
- Collaborate with regional and global Operations teams to execute on broad base strategies and projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Banking & Finance or equivalent
- At least 1-3 years of relevant working experience, preferably in the financial industry
- Trade Support / Documentation experience, ideally within Commodities, will be an added advantage
- Understanding of derivatives, Commodities market knowledge would be an advantage.
- Excellent team player, able to work well inside a group and broadly across an organization; able to work independently and as a self-starter, as appropriate
- Multitask and remain composed in high pressure environment with proven ability to organize and prioritize own workload and drive results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; demonstrated confidence in communicating in a variety of forums and with varied audiences
- Attention to details and a sense of urgency in escalating and resolving outstanding issues
Interested candidates please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Raymond De Amboy (EA Reg no: R1219021) at Raymond.email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.