Our Client is a well -known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast paced. They are currently hiring for a Communication Product Manager for their Marketing team.
This is a 09 months contract role.
- Work with the Marketing team to develop the APAC Creator Comms Marketing Strategy and Plan: working with global, regional and country cross-functional stakeholders to execute your strategy.
- Identify growth areas, sizing opportunity, build action plans and securing and redistributing resources for regional and market specific needs.
- Input and coordinate on Global Marketing Communications strategy, always putting creators-first and work closely with country teams to embed local insights on global execution.
- Work with legal, localization, and brand teams to ensure smooth execution.
- Develop best practices, champion innovation, and identify opportunities to develop our platforms/channels (from concept to pilot to scaling up)
- Pilot campaigns and optimize for efficiency based on results - share learnings and create best practices within the global marketing org as well as cross functionally
- 6+ years of digital marketing, marketing communications experience, including multi-stakeholder management across multiple markets.
- Detail-oriented mindset to manage production and delivery of email and notification campaigns. Strong project management, ability to work across global project teams on several projects at once, and previous experience working with agencies.
- Creative problem-solving capabilities, strength in working under tight timelines, and an easy-going attitude in high-stress environments.
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter, and independent thinker with good analytical capabilities.
- Demonstrated talent at building strong collaborative partnerships with cross-functional teams and being adept at influencing strategy and investment with insights and data.
- Knowledge of any Asian language is a plus as the role will work with stakeholders from Asian countries.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.