About the client:
An online membership-based community app for dating, networking and making meaningful connections, our client, a tech start-up that has just received its first wave of funding is looking for a super talented and eager Community Manager to join their local team. Working with a small and dynamic team, you will have the opportunity to own your role and development.
About the role:
Reporting to the COO, you will be a pivotal part of the organization, ensuring customer service level to our community members are always maintained at exceptional level. The objective of this role is to develop and nurture relationships with various curated merchants to provide a premium concierge services to a targeted group of consumers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Be responsible for the management of the organization's community, providing bespoke solutions and services to select groups of consumers by identifying, developing and nurturing relationships with curated merchants
- Engaging with various lifestyle brands to conceptualize and execute partnership initiatives
- Curate and manage events, from concept planning to execution
- Increase visibility with target audience, both consumers and merchants by generating awareness, buzz and business demands
- Manage relationships between the organization and key third-party events and platforms
- To build and expand a network of high-end collaborators across all product categories
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have the following:
- Demonstrated ability and understanding of how to grow the community through the acquisition and management of relationships to achieve corporate goals
- Ability to leverage your existing relationships to introduce brands for collaboration opportunities
- Proven ability in initiating new brand relationships that strategically align with corporate initiatives and convert these into successful partnerships
- Well-connected in the world of luxury as well as lifestyle brands, you will possess strong business development and customer service background
- As a confident communicator, you are skillful in problem-solving and crisis management with strong time management
This is an awesome opportunity for someone passionate about lifestyle and living, and wanting to make a difference to an organization that shares the same vision!
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Kristen Ang (EA Reg. No. R1332205) on +65 6429 3214 for more information.
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248