12 months contract
Tech Giant, Social Media Platform
- Identify key community leaders in APAC to be our strategic partners and successfully onboard them into our programs, serving as their primary point of contact
- Deliver our Community Accelerator Program, supporting a small cohort of top community leaders to radically scale their communities and their impact.
- Support partners to grow, engage and sustain their communities while maximizing their impact.
- Develop deep product expertise with an ability to collect and synthesize meaningful feedback to be the voice of your partners internally, represent their needs and collaborate with regional & central product teams to inform and accelerate product development and roll out.
- Develop deep insight into partner needs, capabilities, and scope for growth. Use this expertise to inform our teams's global strategy and approach.
- Identify relevant regional priorities, ranging from supporting communities to respond to the COVID 19 pandemic through to efforts to make online communities safer in partnership with local teams, develop scalable initiatives and activations to address them.
- Establish an ongoing cadence of partner communication and outreach, while addressing business and operational issues.
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics to develop and execute against partnership goals.
- Hold webinars, workshops, and trainings to strategic partners and help them succeed.
- Work cross functionally with a variety of teams, including Policy, Communications, Product, Marketing and Operations teams to achieve impact with and for our partners.
- Demonstrated care/commitment to driving impact in society.
- Proven track record of developing relationships and supporting stakeholders.
- 6+ years industry experience working with communities, community leaders, start ups and/or non-profits.
- BA/BS degree or higher or relevant experience.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans.
- Experience using data to make decisions.
- Proven experience working cross-functionally with different levels of management, both internally and externally.
- Experience coaching community leaders and/or leaders in the nonprofit, social enterprise, or startup sectors
- Track record of working with a high degree of autonomy in a fast moving, dynamic and complex stakeholder environment
Good to have
- Experience synthesizing and advocating for partner needs internally to product teams
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.