- 6 months contract
- US Global Investment Bank
- Fast-paced work environment
- Dynamic work culture
You will be part of the Asia-Pacific Know-Your-Client ("KYC") team and report to the KYC team manager based in Hong Kong.
- Conducting due diligence on prospective and existing clients to identify issues presenting potential legal, regulatory, sanctions or reputational risk, primarily utilizing publicly available data sources, vendor reports and reviewing client documentation.
- Escalating potential KYC issues to the KYC team manager and/or senior business management.
- Documenting potential issues, mitigating factors and rationale for approval in the relevant systems.
- Managing document retention in accordance with applicable AML regulation and firm policies.
- Implementing applicable AML policies and procedures.
- Collaborating closely with the global Anti-Money Laundering/Suspicious Activities Group, the Government Sanctions Group, the Anti-Bribery Group, and the Global Surveillance Group
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel, and experience in external database searches, such as World Check, Factiva, and Lexis/Nexis
- Strong analytical, investigative and risk assessment skills
- Ability to prioritize demanding workflows, detailed-oriented and well organized
- Ability to take ownership, work independently and yet still be team-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Effective interpersonal skills
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248