Compliance and Control Analyst
- 12 months contract
- Office Location: East
- MNC Bank
- Support senior analysts on the administration of the monthly surveillance program for Retail Bank investment and insurance sales.
- Conduct validation of surveillance report parameters, investigate and resolve discrepancies identified to ensure consistency and accuracy in surveillance alert generation.
- Conduct reviews, close monitoring, and governance on the regional surveillance hub's quality of surveillance alert assessment, disposition and timeliness of review.
- Prepare monthly oversight review results to the regional surveillance hub to track review performance.
- Assess financial advisory sales process infractions and exceptions from surveillance.
- Develop corrective action plans, prepare monthly surveillance results and provide guidance and feedback to key business stakeholders to minimize infractions and exceptions.
- Consolidate process exceptions identified from surveillance, client surveys, mystery shopping, complaints handling, Manager Control Assessments, and Branch process review results for the reporting of Sales Quality, Control and Compliance findings under Retail Bank Sales Scorecard Performance.
- Ensure adherence to MAS Balanced Scorecard Framework surveillance sampling and review requirements, infraction reviews, representatives and supervisors grading and reporting datelines.
- Support training and guidance to regional surveillance hub analysts on the surveillance program, including new and changes to review standards.
- Support the business in conduct of ad-hoc investigations that could relate to sales process non-compliance, surveillance for new product launches and other special projects.
- Continuously seek and evaluate process improvements and automation initiatives to enhance the efficiency of the surveillance program and the overall risk and control framework.
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience preferably in retail bank financial advisory area
- Sound knowledge of MAS Balanced Scorecard Framework
- Strong risk and control mindset
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel) with proven ability to use spreadsheets, graphing, pivot tables, formulas efficiently to process large quantities of data relevant to business tasks.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248