Compliance and Control Analyst (Banking)
- Contract period of 8 months
- Competitive overall package and benefits
- Good project exposure and career growth in different area
- It is a well-established MNC company and it is an exciting opportunity to be part of their current team.
- Specifically for Singapore and Vietnam, liaise closely with the different Business units, other Risk teams and Global Functions (eg. Finance and Operations) to ensure accurate and timely reporting to the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) and State Bank of Vietnam (SBV) respectively. The regulatory submissions include Industry-Wide Stress Test (IWST), as well as various regular and ad-hoc reports and surveys during the year.
- Monitor the effectiveness of compliance with existing and new regulations that impact Singapore and Vietnam RC, identify potential issues/gaps, suggest areas for improvement, and establish local policies and procedures if necessary.
- Support regulatory governance and compliance work streams:
- Review and spearhead the implementation of new regulatory and industry requirements which impact Singapore or Vietnam RC
- Implementation of BCBS 239-related controls and principles for locally identified key risk reports for Singapore RC
- Support the MAS 610 project as a RC representative to identify potential issues and action on remediation plans
- Assist with the implementation of Circular 41 and ICAAP for Vietnam RC
- Manage the maintenance of procedures and other documents relating to the team such as updating the Approved Elsewhere Process for Singapore and Local Operating Procedures for Vietnam to comply with local regulations.
- Coordinate and prepare management reporting for the regular governance reports for Singapore and Vietnam
- Provide support and help to coordinate for internal/external reviews, including Fundamental Credit Review (FCR), Internal Audit (IA), Compliance Testing, KPMG, MAS and SBV
Credit Risk Management
- Monitoring of portfolio quality, analysis of portfolio movements and investigation of data quality issues, if any
- Organize semi-annual portfolio reviews for Singapore and Vietnam
- Coordinate all stress tests, including CCAR (Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review) and ICG Global Stress Tests and other ad-hoc stress tests
- Entry level of relevant experience in any field: regulatory compliance/risk management/franchise governance
- Willing to learn and hardworking attitude
- Candidate with junior level experience will be considered.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact George Guo (EA Reg no: R1326675) at +65 6429 1259 for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.