Leading International bank
Fast-paced work environment
Dynamic work culture
Our client is is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities.They seek to follow a balanced approach to wealth management, aiming to capitalize on both the large pool of wealth within mature markets as well as the significant growth in wealth in Asia Pacific and other emerging markets.
The team is responsible for the development and execution of the Financial Crime Compliance Program (including Private Banking and Investment Banking), especially around the area of post client onboarding modification approvals and ensure that the Program meets internal and applicable local legal or regulatory requirements and standards.
- Provide Compliance advice to the Hong Kong and Singapore PB Business and supporting functions on Client Identification matters pertaining to new rules, regulations and initiatives including the necessary impact assessments
- Provide regional advisory support and ensure applicable global and regional standards are appropriately implemented locally
- Ensure any emerging trends or relevant control issues from the country is raised to Regional FCC Management
- Provide Compliance approvals for all Client Identification matters, including ensuring all account approval satisfied the required standards in relation to Financial Crime Compliance
- To keep abreast of the regulatory developments and to provide the relevant updates to the partners
- To update the relevant procedures to ensure compliance with the new regulatory requirements
- Represent Compliance on the various Change-The-Bank or Run-the-Bank projects as needed in relation to Client Identification around Financial Crime Compliance
- Identify, coordinate, undertake or lead projects as needed to improve process and application of FCC's policies and procedures, including the necessary technology, process and controls improvements
- Bachelor of Law/Accounting/Business/Economics/Finance and related academic qualification.
- At least 2 to 6 years of relevant AML/KYC experience within Private/Wealth Management Bank.
- Deep understanding of AML/CFT regulations and requirements in Asia-Pacific countries, notably Singapore, Hong Kong and international AML standards (FATF, Wolfsberg).
- Dedicated and a self-starter, with a positive can-do attitude!
- Phenomenal analytical ability, and a problem solver with the ability to think out of the box.
- The ability to build and maintain positive relationships with key internal clients including business, client onboarding, operations and other general counsel colleagues etc.
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills.
- Your VBA or Excel macro knowledge would also be preferable.
Interested candidates please submit your CV to email@example.com or apply online.
EA Registration No: R1219081
EA Licence: 08C5248
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Raymond De Amboy (EA Reg no: R1219021) at Raymond.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.