* Global Investment Bank
* Fast-paced work environment
* Dynamic work culture
Our client is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. They seek to follow a balanced approach to wealth management, aiming to capitalize on both the large pool of wealth within mature markets as well as the significant growth in wealth in Asia Pacific and other emerging markets.
The team is part of the company's APAC Compliance Division. You will have the opportunity to become part of their highly motivated Data Science & Analytics team based in Singapore, focused on designing and building new industry-leading solutions to effectively mitigate financial crime risks.
* Solution prototyping in Python & R across a spectrum of risk areas within Financial Crime Compliance
* Ability to work with the business to understand the underlying business risk
* Develop appropriate solutions using an iterative and collaborative approach
* Test solutions with users to ensure appropriate levels of quality
* Produce relevant documentation to the firm standards
* Produce users manuals as required
* Manage workload with Jira
* Support and maintenance of existing solutions
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering
* 9+ years of working experience, preferably in the financial industry
* Experience with Data Visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, etc.
* At least 3-5 years of experience in data analysis, data mining or statistical modeling in banking/financial industry
* Ability to rapidly prototype concepts using Python or R
* Proficient with SQL and relational databases
* Demonstrated ability in business analysis
* Experience in Anti-Money Laundering, Forensics, Fraud Detection or similar field
* High level of integrity, resilience under pressure, attention to detail and quality standards
* Willingness to assume additional responsibilities and to become a respected knowledge carrier within the team
Interested candidates please submit your CV to email@example.com or apply online.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Raymond De Amboy (EA Reg no: R1219021) at Raymond.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.