Operations Analyst (Compliance / Trust Management)
- 6 months contract role
- 2 positions open
- Global Investment Bank
- Fast-paced work environment
- Perform Client Due Diligence prior to onboarding of client relationship, and support ongoing monitoring and review of the identified risk.
- Conduct financial crime investigations, transactions monitoring, and disposition of name searches alerts.
- Follow-through of uplifting SOW/KYC and ensure AML controls, processes and procedures are adhered to.
- Review Client Due Diligence documentation.
- Perform Trust Management related tasks such as creating payment cards, asset transfer cards, incoming cards, preparing minutes, and other related tasks.
- Liaise with the RMs and other stakeholders for trust administration matter.
- Bachelor's degree in Banking/Finance
- Has at least 1 year of experience in Bank's compliance role or Trust Manager role
- Strong analytical, reasoning skill, organized and detailed person
- Strong working experience in Bank's compliance role or Trust Manager role
- Compliance background and experience to rate Google Searches, Factiva Searches, and World Check
- Familiarity and knowledge to read bank statement, debit advice, credit advice, and other bank forms
- Understanding of Trust concept
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.