12 Months contract
Well known social media company
- Lead engagements with policy makers, telecom operators, industry associations and civil society related to connectivity and access policy initiatives. The role will focus on the South Asia region, with potential additional responsibilities in South East Asia.
- Articulate our policy positions across internet telecom policy issues in briefing papers, consultation responses, internal and external meetings.
- Advise and support internal Facebook teams on connectivity and access policy matters to guide development of products, programs, services and policies.
- Conduct country policy and regulatory assessments to support the introduction of products, programs and services.
- Represent company in meetings with key stakeholders and communicate Facebook's positions in public presentations.
- Bachelors' degree or Masters' degree
- 5-8 years of public policy experience
- Experience in ICT and telecommunication policy issues
- Experience with internet infrastructure policy issues
- Experience working with Governments in South Asia
- Demonstrated work experience on internet infrastructure policy issues and deep knowledge of the ICT industry in South Asia and South East Asia
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.