- Immediate start for a short-term project
- 2 headcount open
- 4 months contract role
- A Fortune Global 500 company
Our client is revamping their Learning & Development program at a regional level. We are looking for Content Editors with a focus on creative writing to join this revamp project.
As a Content Editor, you will:
- Check text for style, readability, and adherence to editorial policies and text standards.
- Rewrite text to improve clarity and readability.
- Write imaginatively, using stories to create engaging content.
You should also take note that:
- Text should be created for a reader aged 18, educated to "GCSE / O-level" in English, and another Asian language.
- The target Learner is a new employee, within their first 90 days in the company.
- You are not required to create / add content or review the technical aspects.
- You will simplify any language which has an academic tone. Avoid complex sentences and remove any jargon and replace with simple terms.
We need a Content Editor who is fluent in English.
Other skills required would be as follows:
- Accuracy and aptitude in writing strong, engaging and concise copy.
- Ability to undertake independent research into the copy being written.
- Ability to write copy for use in digital content.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.