- 12 months contract role
- The role will report to the Marketing Lead for Australia and New Zealand, Africa, India, South East Asia, and the Middle East.
- Join a highly motivated team that works across cultures and values work/life balance and a shared success mindset
- Work with relevant marketing and business leads to create, share and maintain a successful content strategy
- Lead the implementation of content programs that drive top of mind recall and sustain the company's thought leadership position
- Oversee all ASIAM related content initiatives and ensure that they help create both awareness of and preference for the company in the market place
- Develop 'sticky' content that drives multi-level conversations that will work in a variety of channels
- This role will interlock between the business, and integrate with different functions within marketing, media relations and the wider Marketing + Communications network within the company
- Managing multiple stakeholders will be key, and clear regular leadership communication around content progression and pipeline will be essential
- Be able to leverage and integrate to a comprehensive content strategy and cross-channel content and editorial plan, informed by global and regional initiatives
- Set-up and manage a content budget, and curate, create and distribute content in ways, which best support the company's GTM efforts.
- Team with business leaders to develop and roll out a creative yet strategic multi-level marketing content program
- Develop thought-provoking content, and position the company in the market through a variety of channels including social, digital marketing, media and events to win market share
- Drive the conversation by educating and empowering the team with the tools they need to sustain and drive great conversations with clients
- Be ready to showcase the success of the company's content marketing programs through metrics, and share your leading practices with others
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 8 years corporate marketing experience designing and implementing strategic marketing programs
- Knowledge from working in technology or consulting
- Must have worked on global client-facing, campaign-driven, content-based marketing programs
- Strong understanding of business content and how to apply to business issues and problems
- Excellent oral, writing, storytelling/ editorial and creative skills
- Digitally savvy for social and web page content
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple priority projects simultaneously
- Ability to manage and build relationships, negotiate and influence colleagues within matrixed organizations
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Maricris Fermin (EA Reg no: R1110126) at Maricris.Fermin@peoplebank.asia.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.