- 6 months contract, with a possibility of extension and conversion to permanent
- Hybrid work arrangement
- Work location: Suntec
- Our client is one of the leading IT enterprise cloud computing company
- Ranked as Fortune "100 Best Companies to work for"
This is a position that will work closely with a variety of teams across the Marketing organization in APAC to create personalized, impactful, social-friendly websites for desktop and mobile experiences. They will serve as a strategic liaison among creative, development, QA, and content teams.
- Contribute to the overall user experience of the website.
- Work with a sense of urgency while remaining calm in the eye of the storm
- Define, lead, and explore innovative, relevant, and highly effective digital experiences
- Responsible for owning experiences that are aligned with the content owners business goals.
- Responsible for day-to-day maintenance of the websites
- Troubleshooting of technical problems
- Work with a highly collaborative, engaged, and effective group and take responsibility for overall site integrity and web production across the websites in APAC.
- 1-2 years related experience
- You have hands-on experience managing web and content production.
- You have worked closely and understand information architecture, user experience, interaction design, visual design initiatives, analytics/testing and development (including mobile).
- You have experience hand-coding semantically correct CSS and HTML in an enterprise CMS environment.
- Experience in web production.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical problems logically and systematically.
- Ability to work against tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment, and work on multiple initiatives and projects simultaneously.
- Ability to prioritize workload based on overall marketing priorities.
- Agility to manage variety of production related tasks with a now vs perfect mindset.
- Must be an effective communicator, detail-oriented with a commitment to solid technical infrastructure and cutting-edge web technologies as well as being able to identify and sell innovative ideas to internal clients.
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, able to turn on a dime, think through problems to come up with innovative solutions and deliver against very tight deadlines while keeping a keen eye on detail and accuracy.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.