Content Strategist, APAC
- 12 months contract role, with possible extension
- One of the biggest social media sites across the globe
The role will be part of a team that talks to businesses around the world about using social media to meet their goals. We're looking for an experienced content strategist to help shape this story in APAC -someone who can shape locally-relevant content across the website.
As a regional content strategist, you will define the right way to localize the web experience for businesses of all sizes in APAC. You'll be the in-house expert of voice, tone and style for local marketing, sales and policy content in close partnership with your regional stakeholders.
The right person for this role is experienced at content strategy for a marketing or B2B website in APAC, and has an impressive portfolio of work. You are part left-brained with an understanding and appreciation for metrics and measurement, and part right-brained because of your ability to connect with people through smart, authentic and personal content and storytelling.
You will work with a cross-functional team of marketers, product leaders and business leaders, all working together to bring our client's ideas to life. This is a contract role based in Singapore. It is very important that you enjoy and are efficient at working with remote teams across different time zones in your region.
- Collaborate with creative partners and in-region stakeholders to both create new online experiences for businesses in APAC and localize existing ones
- Produce and oversee content that has the ability to inspire and educate
- Develop concepts for bigger content marketing projects that come to life online
- Take complex marketing concepts or products and bring them to life simply and beautifully
- Manage projects and provide strategic direction working closely to guide the work of creative teams
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working as a content strategist
- Fluent in English, but bilingual would be a plus
- Deep familiarity with cultures across APAC markets
- Able to work across time zones in APAC and North America
- Proven experience overseeing ideas from inception to launch
- Ability to take feedback and input and come up with solutions that keep the integrity of the ideas
- Proven history of self-initiated projects
Work samples or portfolio link must be provided along with the CV to be considered for this role.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.