Contract Support Officer
- 12 months contract
- A familiar brand in Singapore's public-sector industry.
- Attractive contract package and benefits (18 days AL, performance bonus, allowance, etc.)
- Work location: Chinatown
- Budget Related Administration
- Monitor the overall budget utilisation of the Technical Services Team to maintain healthy budget utilisation throughout the FY (e.g. check in with fund owners on progress of payments for projects when budget utilisation for project is low)
- Work with Ops members to submit budget returns during budget exercise - declaration of savings etc.
- Assist in providing chart field tags to the invoices when routed for certification (if fund owner is unaware of chart field tags)
- Liaise with ISTD budget rep on budget matters and assist in providing returns whenever necessary
- Track Reimbursements (cost recovery) from Divisions, as well as other agencies (SLF, TAL) for Desktop team
- Invoice verification (up to 25 invoices per month) for IT services.
- Other Administrative duties
- Registration and Tracking of Security Clearance
- Regular review of DC access logs and CCTV footages
- Spot check on Asset tracking
- Collate requirement for annual hardware and software maintenance and assist PMs in renewal exercise
- Tracking the expiry of:
- IT service contracts
- SSL Certificates
- Software / Hardware licences
- Tracking of End-of-life (EOL) of software and hardware
- Minimum GCE 'A' Level or equivalent
- Past track records in administrative work preferred
- Proficient in oral and written English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Possess good administrative, interpersonal & organisational skills
- Team player with organization and people handling skills
- Able to multi-task, have a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Aptitude for working with computers; and
- Meticulous, well organised and function under minimal supervision.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Rachel Lee (EA Reg no: R1873481) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.