- Experienced in Administration and Scheduling Level 3 and Level 4 Support for Control-M Workload Automation
- Skilled in design, installation and configuration of Control-M v8 and above in an environment with multiple Control-M servers across regions and subnets.
- Control-M API skills and working knowledge of Agile solutions (CI/CD) to aid rapid deployments and enhanced scheduling is highly preferred.
- Skilled in Control-M Server (and related infra components) upgrade / migration projects.
- Skilled in designing Control-M DR solution.
- Demonstrated expertise with Agent, Plug-in installation and troubleshooting in collaboration with other IT Infrastructure teams.
- Experienced campaigner with related UNIX / Windows admin tasks.
- AS400 Experience will be highly preferred.
- Sound network understanding to manage firewall ports for Production / Non-production / DR Environment with the Network team.
- Experienced campaigner with UNIX / Windows admin tasks related to Control-M.
- Strive for continuous service improvement and delivery.
- Motivated to learn and support additional automation tools and infrastructure.
- Able to work as a team leading the way for Batch Scheduling and Monitoring Teams with regular sharing of knowledge and best practices.
Please share your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are open to explore this opportunity