- Immediate start for a short-term project
- 4 months contract role
- A Fortune Global 500 company
Our client is revamping their Learning & Development program at a regional level. We are looking for smart, talented creatives and changemakers who want to do great work with awesome people.
As a Copy Editor, you will:
- Proofread text and correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors.
- Verify factual correctness of information, such as dates and statistics.
- Check text for style, readability, and adherence to editorial policies.
- Arrange page layouts of photos, articles, and advertisements.
- Rewrite text to improve clarity and readability.
You should also take note that:
- Text should be reviewed and simplified for a reader aged 18, educated to "GCSE / O-level" in English, and another Asian language.
- The target Learner is a new employee, within their first 90 days in the company.
- You are not required to create / add content or review the technical aspects. You will edit without changing any technical aspects and focus on spelling and syntax.
- You will simplify any language which has an academic tone. Avoid complex sentences and remove any jargon and replace with simple terms.
We need a copy editor who is fluent in English and must have insurance background.
Other skills required would be as follows:
- Accuracy and aptitude in writing strong, concise copy
- Ability to undertake independent research into the copy being written
- Ability to write copy for use in digital content
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.