- Immediate start for a short-term project
- In need of 3 headcount
- 3 months contract role with a possible extension for another 3 months
- A Fortune Global 500 company
Our client is revamping their Learning & Development program at a regional level, impacting more than 12 countries. We are looking for smart, talented creatives and changemakers who want to do great work with awesome people.
As a Copy Editor, you will:
- Proofread text and correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors.
- Verify factual correctness of information, such as dates and statistics.
- Check text for style, readability, and adherence to editorial policies.
- Arrange page layouts of photos, articles, and advertisements.
- Rewrite text to improve clarity and readability.
You should also take note that:
- Text should be reviewed and simplified for a reader aged 18, educated to "GCSE / O-level" in English, and another Asian language.
- The target Learner is a new employee, within their first 90 days in the company.
- You are not required to create / add content or review the technical aspects. You will edit without changing any technical aspects and focus on spelling and syntax.
- You will simplify any language which has an academic tone. Avoid complex sentences and remove any jargon and replace with simple terms.
We need copy editors who are fluent in English and another Asian language, and preferably have an insurance background.
In a nutshell, our client is considering candidates from all backgrounds with a mix of these talents:
- Writing skills. You must be able to write clearly and with good logic, and ensure that content has correct punctuation, grammar, and syntax.
- Creativity. You must be curious, creative, and knowledgeable about a broad variety of topics.
- Detail-orientation. You will be tasked to make written work error-free.
- Team player. You will work closely with a team of talented individuals with deep technical expertise and experience in the insurance industry.
Finally, you must be a bit quirky and have a sense of humour!
Interested candidates can send their resume and link to an online portfolio to Maricris.Fermin@peoplebank.asia or apply online.