- Global Investment Firm
- Fast-paced work environment
- Dynamic work culture
Our client helps investors build better financial futures. They provide investment and technology solutions to help clients achieve their most important goals.
- Collaborate with Onshore and Offshore teams to build out the operations workflow
- Manage corporate action research and instruction process through offshore and ensure transmission of elections to onshore team.
- Support the offshore reconciliation and send transactions reports to Ops team for investigation.
- Work closely with the team on exception resolution, including adjustments
- Provide assistance or guidance to onshore product launches, ensuring adherence to standards around new instruments, account opening, onboarding, trade flows, corporate actions, reconciliations and any other investment operations processes.
- Stabilize and Improve existing processes for a lower touch model.
- Bachelor's Degree in Banking & Finance or equivalent
- Minimum of 0 to 3 years' experience in a current Corporate Action / Investment Ops role and have a broad understanding of Financial Markets and the regulatory framework governing Investment Management or, a Global Custody environment.
- Demonstrate a track record in change management through project work or other process efficiencies.
- Experience in Derivative Products, Securities Lending or Fund Accounting would be an advantage in this role.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to identify problems and develop solutions.
- Acute attention to detail and understanding of downstream processes.
- Possess a good understanding of the risks inherent in the corporate actions environment and demonstrate good discipline around control and raising issues.
- Demonstrate appropriate levels of academic achievement or relevant work experience
- Possess a high level of self-motivation and flexibility.
- Demonstrate an affinity for teamwork and to contribute as a partner within a distributed team.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate constructively at all levels.
- Be highly organized, focused with practiced skills in operating effectively to tight deadlines within a high risk and high-volume environment.
Interested candidates please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Raymond De Amboy (EA Reg no: R1219021) at Raymond.email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.