6 months contract
well known social media company
- Conduct training for outsourced partners to upskill them on specific policy related areas.
- Partner to conduct a training needs analysis to assess and identify the required learning intervention for any given need
- Has expert-level understanding of the policies, operational guidelines and training material of very specific assigned content areas
- Develop alternative training methods if expected improvements are not seen.
- Create, plan, and communicate within set deadlines for the learning aspect of all requests from internal and external partners.
- Guide and influence cross functional partners in decision-making processes based on learning needs analysis.
- Analyze the effectiveness of the learning programs (TTT, new product launches, change management, etc.) and work closely with cross-functional teams to support improvement plans
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent experience/training required.
- 5+ years of experience in a learning & development/training role
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently in a global team across different time zones and manage one's time
- Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience managing multiple priorities in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Ability to navigate through ambiguous situations
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.