- 2 positions available
- Contract period of 9.5 months with an option to extend for 4 months
- Attractive remuneration package
A familiar brand in Singapore's public-sector industry.
Part of the project team to take on the exciting and challenging role of delivering and maintaining a large-scale 24 x 7 project using AGILE software development methodology.
- Work with UX design lead, stakeholders and users to plan and execute research activities to understand the needs of the stakeholders and users.
- Research and understand visual design trends and work with UX design lead to incorporate into the UX design strategies and guidelines.
- Analyse research data and prepare artefacts to communicate findings and insights to the team
- Ensures user interface compliance and consistency with usability standards. Work closely with Product Owner on any potential deviation for usability standard.
- Prototype ideas and test them out with users
- Work closely with user interface and front-end designers to implement the solution
- Work closely with front-end developers to create high-quality design prototypes and ensure the implementation is to specification.
- Create standards, style guides and specification documents for design system for the technical team to implement
Qualifications/Experience Should Include:
- Tertiary Education in relevant fields is preferred
- Has previous UX experience specialising in interaction design
- Has strong design portfolio with keen sense of usage of design, colours and typography to achieve intended interaction effect.
- Familiar with experience in AGILE development process and environments supporting continuous integration and continuous delivery will be an added advantage
- Loves problem solving with a strong passion for delivering outstanding user experiences
- Skilled in design tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, etc.
- Ability to communicate ideas and designs to stakeholders via effective wire-framing and prototyping skills
- Ability to pay exception attention to details and design a robust visual system with quality, efficiency, consistency, scalability and innovation
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and writing skills
- Good team player and meticulous
Interested candidates can send their resume to Rachel.Lee@peoplebank.asia or apply online.