Creative Designer (Senior UX Designer)
- 1 position available
- 12 months contract role
- Attractive remuneration package
A familiar brand in Singapore's public-sector industry.
The successful candidate will be part of a project team that will take on the exciting and challenging role of delivering and maintaining a large-scale 24 x 7 project using AGILE software development methodology.
- Take on a Senior Designer role and manage all aspect of UX end to end.
- Work with stakeholders and users, synthesize findings and look for insights to come up with UX design.
- Responsible for ensuring all design work is accepted by Product Owners.
- Create design strategies and guidelines. Lead design reviews to ensure quality and consistency in design.
- Ensures user interface compliance and consistency with the company's usability standards. Work closely with Product Owner on any potential deviation for usability standard.
- Prototype ideas and test mock ups with users.
- Work closely with user interface and front-end designers to implement the solution.
- Work closely with front-end developers to create high-quality design prototypes and ensure the implementation is to specification.
- Train the team in sustaining the design.
- Tertiary Education in relevant fields is preferred
- Has previous experience leading a team in UX design
- Familiar with experience in AGILE development process and environments supporting continuous integration and continuous delivery will be an added advantage
- Loves problem solving with a strong passion for delivering outstanding user experiences
- Skilled in design tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Invision, etc.
- Ability to communicate ideas and designs to stakeholders via effective wire-framing and prototyping skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and writing skills
- Good team player and meticulous
Due to security clearance requirements, only Singaporeans and Singapore PR should apply.
Interested candidates can send their resume to Maricris.Fermin@peoplebank.asia or apply online.