Credit Management Analyst
- Opportunity to work for a multinational technology company
A leading management consulting, technology and professional services firm. Currently on the Fortune Global 500 list.
The candidate is responsible for gathering and analyzing financial information of the client's new and existing customers to assess the risk of issuing credit. The role also plays a part in ensuring the credit risk function of a multi-national client organisation is effectively managed to meet the service and performance levels agreed between the Company and the Client.
- Analyzes paying habits of customers who are delinquent in payment of bills and recommends action to resolve credit problems
- Reviews files to select delinquent accounts for collection efforts
- Evaluates customer records and recommends that account be closed, credit limit reduced or extended, or collection attempted, based on DSO, earnings and savings data, payment history, and purchase activity of customer.
- Confers with representatives of credit associations and other businesses to exchange information concerning credit ratings
- Interviews clients to investigate complaints, verify accuracy of charges, or to correct errors in accounts
- Performs credit reviews of existing and new customers
- Works with Collection Group to achieve monthly target
- Prepare performance report
- Complies with all client published policies/ procedures and any legal regulatory requirements in addition to ensuring that Client's Service Level Agreement is met
- Diploma in Accounting, Finance or any Business related course
- At least 3 years of experience in related field
- Good working knowledge of an ERP system; ORACLE experience would be an advantage
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office
- Strong communication skills
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team
- Able to work under time pressure, able to prioritise workload and meet strict deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude and flexible, especially in the period of month/quarter/year-end closing
Interested candidates may send CV to: email@example.com for review or apply online.