- 12 months contract role, with possible extension
- Well renowned social media company
We are looking for a Credit Manager to support the India market. This role will be part of the Order-to-Cash team (OTC).
The successful candidate must be a driven, independent, highly motivated, customer service focused individual that can work well with internal and external customers at all levels. They will be expected to achieve problem solving, recommend solutions and exercise good business judgment while performing their daily function.
- Responsible in credit granting process, including the consistent application of a credit policy, periodic credit reviews of existing customers, and the assessment of the creditworthiness of potential customers, with the goal of optimizing the mix of company sales and bad debt losses
- Work closely with regional outsourced vendors to ensure timely & efficient revenue operations including reconcile cash, resolve discrepancies and ensure all payments are applied correctly within the accounting period at month-end.
- Partner with management, finance peers as well as sales and account management teams to ensure credit and collection issues are highlighted and addressed.
- Educate and train internal customers on company policy and procedures in relation to Order-to-Cash processes.
- Responsible for raising change management request related to local credit collection and company billing process, including participating in ad-hoc projects.
- Partner with the legal and tax teams on the development and evolution of sales agreements and other terms & condition
- Other projects in OTC area as needed
- Has 6+ years relevant experience in Finance Operations (specifically Order-to-Cash, Credit and Collection) with a large, fast growing, multinational company
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/ Finance or Business and/or qualified accountant or equivalent subject matter
- Experience in working with outsourced vendors
- Knowledge on the India market would be preferred
- Team player who can work in a fast-paced environment, as part of a larger team located in different location
- Independent, require minimum supervision, highly motivated, strong detail-orientation and collaborative
- Organized and thorough with desire for continuous improvement
- Analytical and adept at computer, including proficiency in Excel
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.