Credit Operations - Assistant Manager
- Office Location: Central
- MNC Bank
- Reviewing legal documentation under bilateral and syndicated credit facilities and facility letters to ensure terms and conditions are in line with credit approvals.
- able to accurately interpret the Credit Agreement in determining allowance of requested transactions.
- Examine customer's utilization requests relating to syndication and bilateral loan credit facilities and ensure that facility limits and all conditions precedent are met before loan disbursement.
- Perform all aspects of loan drawdowns, rollovers and collections of principal repayments and interest payments for both bilateral and syndicated loans.
- Interact with RMs when required in following up on outstanding matters/documents.
- Performing AML/KYC checks
- Prepare swift payments for loan disbursements.
- Ensure proper records and safe keeping of loan related documents.
- Issuance of BGs/SBLCs.
- Preparation of local, regulatory and head office reports
- Work with IT Teams on system upgrades, UAT roll outs.
- Take on work related projects and other duties as assigned by Management.
- Degree in Banking or equivalent.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in handling credit documents and loan administration.
- Meticulous and detail oriented
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel & Word) and Outlook
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at email@example.com
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248