Credit Portfolio Analyst
- 5 months contract role
- Work from home / Central office location
- A multinational bank
The Credit Portfolio Analyst will be responsible for assisting the Risk Manager in portfolio management activities for Singapore and Vietnam. The portfolio coverage comprises of Public Sector and Corporate Banking clients.
- Assist and work closely with Risk Manager on the preparation of portfolio risk analysis, regulatory requirement needs and other ad-hoc assignments.
- Coordinate key regulatory submissions with other risk functions, Business Units and other Control Functions.
- Coordinate and provide necessary information to internal and external auditors.
- Support risk and control functions, including preparing and submitting Quarterly Risk Assessment reviews.
- Follow up on issues related to data quality, limit excesses, etc.
- Diploma or Degree in Banking and Finance or related field
- Experience in wholesale banking would be an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work independently and deliver under tight timelines without impacting quality of work
- Meticulous with an eye for details
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.