Custom Application Support x 10 Headcount
- Opportunity to be part of a Fortune Global 500 company
- Opportunity to work within the Social Media industry
- A global management consulting and professional services company that provides strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations services.
- Maintain workflows for receiving, triaging and responding to technically oriented requests in a tight, often life impacting, timeline.
- Use existing technical/software support/business application support experience to troubleshoot and resolve issues prior to reaching the development tier.
- Use acquired knowledge of the company's systems and tools to develop and deliver tool-training presentations.
- Create communication posts for urgent issues or work progress updates.
- Organize, maintain and audit cross-team permissions frameworks.
- Serve as an escalation point for frontline systems issues.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to understand processing and operational needs.
- Able to manage online queues and reply to internal customers via email.
Candidates with basic ITIL certification and Custom Application support experience (Code Debug, bugs debug & Fix) would fit right into this role.
- An understanding of the social media platform.
- A Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- Basic understanding in Software Development Lifecycle & Methodology.
- 3+ years technical support, business application support or closely related experience with hands on programing experience in any language.
- Prior experience in documenting tasks and creating knowledge base articles.
- Objective judgment and ethical standards.
- Practical experience with the Microsoft Office Suite, (Excel, Power Point, Word).
- Ability to multitask and work in an unstructured environment of fast growth and ambiguity.
- Bachelor's degree or Diploma in a relevant or any discipline with 3-5 years of professional IT experience or other technology or business domains.
- Prior experience in Operations and Service Management, as well as experience of ITIL best practices is desired. ITIL Manager Certification is a plus.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle is required.
- Good communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels (in English), and experience in a global environment is required.
- Strong analytical and technical skills; ability to learn new processes and new concepts.
- Project management experienceis good to have.
Interested candidates can send their resume to Maricris.Fermin@peoplebank.asia or apply online.