Our Client is a well -known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast paced.
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Contribute to the global Company's Customer Reference strategy and develop programs and opportunities for increased investment and impact scaling of the customer advocacy program.
- Execute the day-to-day implementation of our customer reference program and as the external contact for our company's most valued customers.
- Identify and onboard new reference customers, manage and monitor customer reference activity, keeping data current, accurate and up to date.
- Engage with marketing, sales, product and executive teams, on a daily basis, regarding customer advocacy.
- Ensure a positive customer experience through day-to-day activities, and work as an advocate for our customers internally.
- BA/BS degree and equivalent practical experience.
- Min 3-5 years of customer success, marketing, sales or corporate communications
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external constituents (customers, sales, product teams, etc.).
- Outstanding project management and leadership skills, in addition to experience working on cross-functional teams.
- Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented and a proven capacity to manage multiple priorities.
- Superb written and oral communication skills.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.