Customer Service Analyst
- 12 months contract
- Office Location: East
- Office hours
- MNC Bank
- Attend and fulfill client enquiries and requests relating to their bank accounts within the expected quality and service standards.
- Support internal enquiries and requests from the various business functions in the Bank in regard to systems, processes, procedures and other banking matters.
- Manage client issues and complaints, and work with relevant stakeholders to resolve these issues in accordance to internal procedures and regulatory standards.
- Engage and work closely with partners and stakeholders in identifying root causes of system outages, process gaps and deficiencies. And follow-up on the implementation of preventive measures to prevent recurrence of issues or problems.
- Support the implementation of business change activities and technology initiatives with close partnerships with business, operations and technology functions.
- Review and facilitate client and staff requests with a risk and control perspective, ensuring that the purpose and nature of these requests are in compliance with internal standards and regulatory expectations/requirements.
- Degree holder or demonstrated skill/experience in the relevant field.
- Previous relevant banking experience preferred.
- Experience in customer experience/service/call centre
- Must be comfortable in handling technical system application issues and enquiries
- Proven investigative and analytical skills
- Possess ability to present concepts and influence/lead change
- Demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Deliver high-quality customer service with focus on building client relationship and achieving quality results consistently
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248