This is a 6 month contract role with our client - Job Responsibilities:
- Establish positive customer relationships with existing/new customer.
- Provide customer resolution and follow-up on issues surface.
- Handle enquiries and feedbacks through feedback channels
- Evaluating of information and interpretation of data for customer resolution
- Maintain and affirm long term relationship with customers and external stakeholders (e.g., vendor management)
- Conduct research and to grasp information across multiple tools before responding to customers.
- Working with cross functional team with the aim to provide best resolution presented to customers.
- Correspond and communicate with customers through emails, chats and calls.
- Continuous review on current process improvement so as to improve overall customer experience.
- Escalation of issues on non-resolving issues to 2nd tier CS management
- 3+ years leading customer experience/support team
- Knowledge of JIRA/bug reporting tools.
- Knowledge in CRM platforms - familiarity with Zendesk will be a plus.
- Strong reporting and presentation skills - ability to interpret data and put across convincing positions.
- Excellent communication in English.
- Management of staff and desire to mentor & develop.
- Experience managing remote resources advantageous.
- Experience in managing vendor relationships.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Raymond De Amboy (EA Reg no: R1219021) at Raymond.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.