- Permanent Position Available
- Competitive overall package and benefits
- Good project exposure and career growth in different area
- It is a well-established MNC company and it is an exciting opportunity to be part of their current team.
- Collaborating and working with the various stakeholders to develop DevSecOps pipeline and workflow
- Designing and maintaining a base environment that lays out the account structure and security rules
- Reviewing and ensuring DevSecOps tools and infrastructure provisioning and configurations adhere to CAG guidelines and policies
- Identifying automation opportunities to improve efficiency and productivity
- Applying agile development driven delivery support with continuous integration and delivery of a 24 x7 system.
- Providing application lifecycle support to monitor vendor's release of information on security patches/fixes and oversee the implementation status
- Bachelor's degree in a related field such as Computer Science, IT or a Cyber-Security related field
- Possesses certifications as DevSecOps Professional or DevSecOps Engineer
- Hands-on-experience in building cloud infrastructure, container platform and/or managing DevSecOps tools
- Demonstrated capabilities in working with BI Tools (such as Tableau and Microstrategy)
- Demonstrated strength in skillsets and knowledge of security areas such as Static Application Security Testing (SAST) and Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST)
- Experienced in AWS infrastructure and serverless cloud architecture, migration, deployment and components.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact George Guo (EA Reg no: R1326675) at +65 6429 1259 for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.