About the client:
Our client is a renowned IT MNC with strong global presence and annual revenue crossing billions. As part of their expansion plans within Asia, they have created a new headcount to continue their regional successes. This is a terrific opportunity for a talented and motivated Security Sales professional to join a global brandname.
As a Security Sales Specialist, you will help clients to identify risks before they turn into threats. Helping your customers to prepare for the unexpected and defend their systems, you will inevitably protect their businesses, brands and bottomline.
About the job:
With a strong consulting and sales background, your responsibilities will include:
- Drive business growth for their security business across large enterprises in the region
- Proactively engage, consult, advise and educate customers with appropriate security solutions to address their needs
- Assessing and ascertaining vulnerabilities and risks in customers' systems, and proposing bespoke solutions to address any security threats and risks
- Putting together a roadmap that is aligned and supportive of the clients' business growth, whilst keeping their systems secure
- Managing the full sales cycle from start to end and ensuring optimum customer satisfaction
- Degree-qualified, you will have a minimum of 7 years' sales experience in cybersecurity solutions
- Sound knowledge in selling complex security solutions, with prior exposure in cyberintelligence, critical infrastructure, information security risk management to managed security services
- Proven ability in engaging and presenting to C-suites
- Track record of increasing sales and growing businesses into large enterprise from a regional or global perspective
If you are a hands-on, commercially savvy sales veteran looking to grow your career with an international MNC, we want you!
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Kristen Ang (EA Reg. No. R1332205) on +65 6429 3214 for more information.
Chandler Macleod Group Pte Ltd, EA Licence: 11C3837