Our Client is a well-known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast-paced.
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Demonstrate technical understanding and comfort in working independently with technology.
- Manage resolution of project-related technical issues, self-service configuration and engage with Engineering to develop solutions.
- Structure, organize, clean up data in a sophisticated manner to drive data analysis and reporting.
- Work with different teams to develop and deliver hiring projects or improve existing tools / processes.
- Generate various reports on almost a daily basis which they require to transfer into dashboards, use SQL / scripts, basic coding and importing / exporting / manipulation and data analysis which leads to recommendations for strategy and demand planning.
- Minimally Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimally 2+ years of experience of relevant program management.
- Experience dealing with data sets used for data-driven decision making.
- Experience with C++, Python and/or SQL.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Loh Kai Weng (Kelvin) (EA Reg no: R21103176) at email@example.com for more information.
EA Licence: 08C5248