- 12 months contract
- Office Location: East
- MNC Bank
- Responsible for various data activities, which include data mining, database management and maintenance, data quality and data analysis
- Data request & data merging - Key data required across analyses include SG Granular Data only accessible to country DM.
- Collaborate and Work closely with internal and external business partners in building, implementing, tracking and improving decision strategies
- While this is business functional role, requires collaboration with marketing team, technology team and various systems for execution and launches
Expected analyses include (but not limited to):
- Campaigns & initiatives analysis - Analytics work required from target selection to campaign performance.
- MC conversion opt out data analytics
- MC eligible customer study
- Degree in Computer Science/ IT or equivalent.
- 3 years relevant experience in data with basic SQL knowledge.
- Ability to understand system integration and logical thinking.
- Preferred hands-on experience on any analytic tools (Ex.SAS, Knowledge Seeker, SPSS etc.)
- Knowledge of data analytics/project management is preferred
- Experience in credit card analytics and data mining will be an added advantage.
- Experience in project management will be an added advantage.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248