- 9 months contract role
- Maternity cover
- Well renowned social media company
We're looking for an experienced Data Analyst to work with our client's Communications and Policy teams in APAC. Your goal will be to tell compelling data stories about the way people use our client's products. The perfect candidate will have a background in a quantitative or technical field, will have experience working with large data sets, and will ideally have some experience in journalism.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with our client's consumer products.
- Work with consumer and corporate press, as well as media partnerships, to brainstorm and tell compelling data stories.
- Collaborate with internal product and data science teams to explore strategic opportunities to tell new stories.
- Work with researchers to ensure strategic alignment.
- Has 3+ years of relevant working experience in a highly data driven environment.
- Advanced degree in data science, journalism, economics, or a related quantitative field.
- Outstanding statistical and data analysis skills using SQL or similar tools.
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner.
- Excellent English communication skills, and fluency in at least one of these languages: Bahasa, Chinese, Thai, or Japanese (as the role would be managing data from these markets).
- Experience working in data journalism would be an advantage.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.