Data Analyst/Customer Support Vertical
- Contract period of 6 months with an option for extension as overall project duration is much longer.
- Competitive overall package and benefits
- Good project exposure and career growth in different area
- Possibility for perm conversion
- It is one of the growing and expanding tech company with global presence as well as highly vibrant fast-paced working culture. It is an exciting opportunity to join and be part of their team.
- Work in project team for analyzing asset data, proposing process improvement, and driving system enhancements for asset management.
- Drive weekly team output while select side project based on interest and business need.
- Pull data query from asset management system, HR table, 3rd party vendor database and other data sources and convert into story-telling charts/graphs for root cause analysis or process improvement opportunities.
- Able to run SQL queries, data extract and automation opportunities for project team to improve efficiency.
- Assist in solution testing, debugging and documentation and system issue support.
- Able to build Tableau dashboard and provide business analysis on trend, proposals and insights for output gain and provide information for management for decision making.
- Be able to take repetitive work and drive automated solutions
- Bachelor's Degree preferable in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Supply Chain
- Ability to use VLOOKUP, pivot table and other functions in Microsoft Excel proficiently.
- Ability to gather data from multiple sources and compile it into a user-friendly format, ensuring it meets customer needs
- Ability to develop new reporting based on an in-depth understanding of customer needs
- Customer Support Background is ideal
- Basic SQL skill will be more than sufficient.
- Project or intern experience in inventory control or material management.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact George Guo (EA Reg no: R1326675) at +65 6429 1259 for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.