- Leading global firm
- Multicultural environment
- Competitive package
Looking for Data Architect to oversee the implementation, optimization and maintenance of the enterprise data platform and solutions.
- Design, implement and govern enterprise data platform and solutions to provide real time single source of truth for organization reporting, data analytics and applications integration.
- Drive technology convergence for data platform and solutions in alignment with regional standards.
- Ensure that data architecture and solutions implementation are scalable, maintainable, and deliver data integrity and accuracy.
- Design, map and model data into a centralized data hub directly consumable by end-user
- Design and implement data migration model as well as oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions.
- Optimize performance of database systems.
- Assess and develop database implementation frameworks and procedures to ensure they comply with internal policies and external regulations.
- Prepare accurate database design and architecture reports for management and executive teams.
- Provide operational support for data platform and database systems.
- Establish and maintain knowledge-base and documentation of organization's data structure and data flow architecture diagram.
- Educate staff members through training and individual support.
- Proven work experience as a Data Architect, Data Scientist, Data Analyst or similar role
- In-depth understanding of database structure principles
- Strong knowledge of data mining and segmentation techniques
- Expertise in relational database and NoSQL database systems
- Expertise in data modelling for reporting and analytics
- Expertise in implementation of data store, CDC, ETL, real time data streaming, data warehouse, reporting and data integration solutions
- Familiarity with predictive analysis and data visualization techniques using relevant tools (e.g. Tableau, D3.js and R)
- Proven analytical skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- BSc in Computer Science or relevant field
- Good written and verbal communication skills
If you are keen to explore, please share your profile to email@example.com.
This role would be based in Cambodia.