- Monitor and escalate automated monitoring systems reported events and out of tolerance notices in accordance with notification and escalation procedures (e.g. for Application, Infrastructure, Security, Batch).
- Document and report any irregular system activity observed during shift.
- Escalate issues to L2 / L3 on-call support staff and management in accordance with notification and escalation procedures.
- Prepare your shift handover document(s) and brief next / incoming shift personnel on key events during your shift.
- Log visits and chaperone maintenance supplier visits.
- Perform system housekeeping tasks in accordance with provided procedures. Update and maintain the procedure documents as and where required.
- Report safety concerns, physical security breaches and unusual circumstances both verbally and in writing.
- Build, improve and maintain effective relationships with both employees, client (during client visits).
- Answer questions and L2/ L3 specialist support staff on systems monitoring and log data.
- Answer phones or greet guests / employees in a professional, welcoming manner
- Basic office skills including, but not limited to answering phones, taking messages, inputting data, creating written reports.
- Experience in IT Systems monitoring and event management tools and escalation response procedures and processes.
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment is essential
- Experience in Application, Infrastructure and Batch systems monitoring and Event Management Tools.
- Experience in a 24 / 7 Operations Environment with rotating shifts.
- Shift Schedule: 12AM-9AM and 4PM to 1AM
- Work location: Ayer Rajah