Data Centre Operator
- Multinational IT services firm
- 12 months contract - renewable
- Work schedule: 12 hours shift (rotating)
- Work location: Commonwealth
- Manage day-to-day activities of a data center, including physical andsecurity checks, physical tape/media management, assistance withphysical vendor intervention (e.g. replacement of a part), act as"remote hands" for the administrator.
- Monitor and troubleshoot Level 1/2 issues as well as escalate the issue to the relevant team for investigations.
- The candidate will be taught on how to do security monitoring and server monitoring and will need to understand/learn the SOPs that need that need to be executed when an system issue/incident occurs.
- Have academic background in IT-related fields
- Monitoring of system health and able to trouble-shoot level 1 issues and escalate to relevant parties for action.
- Knowledge of server monitoring and administration is preferred
Interested candidates please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.