- Leading Global IT business
- 12 months contract role
- Work Location: Changi City Point, 9am-6pm
- A member of DC Operations team, main role is to govern structured cabling installations.
- Covers all areas of Structured Cabling System for the bank.
- DC Facilities Management related tasks, including planning and supervising structured cabling installation, cable patching and rack management.
- Manage cabling request and ensure quality Structured Cabling installation through close supervision of cabling installer
- Cable pathway and spaces management including but not limited to space capacity, pathway diversity and redundancy, for inter-room, inter-floor and telco incoming
- Managed relationship with cable manufacturer
- Assist on supervising M&E Infrastructures for Mission Critical IT facilities such as generator, UPS system, HVAC, fire suppression systems and monitoring environments
- Assist on Data Centre Power Management and Space Capacity Planning and Provisioning
- To generate reports to management
- Minimum 5 years in cabling design and planning experience in IT Mission Critical server rooms & Data Centre
- Experience supporting & maintaining a medium to large scale enterprise cabling system
- Experience working in a high-pressured environment
- Familiarity with cabling requirements for storage, servers and networking equipment such as routers, switches is a plus.
- DCIM knowledge and usage (CA DCIM preferred)
- Experience with fault isolating and troubleshooting cabling issues.
- Experienced in managing Data Centre vendors, out-sourcing vendors and project execution.
- Knowledge of cabling standard such as TIA-568, TIA-569 & ISO 11801
- Knowledge of TIA-942 standard is a plus
- Ability to multi-task and proficient in Microsoft Office applications; Excel & PowerPoint
- Good communication skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work in a team
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.